6K Additive, a division of 6K, Inc utilizes a proprietary process to convert fine and ultrafine scrap into valuable titanium alloying additions that are sold into the aluminum industry as a grain refiner.
6K Additive is also developing a revolutionary process using 6K’s UniMelt™ technology to convert these fines, into spherical powders for the additive manufacturing industry. 6K’s UniMelt™ plasma technology enables customers to tailor ceramic, metal or composite materials to their specifications, in order to meet the requirements of advanced end-products.
We are searching for a Customer, Sales & Logistics Support Specialist to support our growing company. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will support and report directly into the Vice President of Operations and Supply Chain and will work with a solid team of highly intelligent people.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor within an exciting and dynamic, pre-IPO, start up company– poised for success and making ground – breaking improvements within the world of additive manufacturing!
- Enter Approved Customer Pos & Create Sales Order.
- Create & Maintain Customer Sales File (by PO).
- Assist Sales Personnel – customer questions; documentation; quotations etc.
- Help Maintain CRM system.
- Maintain “Backlog File”.
- Generate Sales & Shipping Documents – for Sales Folder & Distribution (external / internal).
- Generate Product Package Labeling.
- Maintain stock of shipping supplies.
- Assist Sales Personnel with Contract / PO control & tracking files (i.e. agent commissions, blanket orders.
- Assist Sales Personnel with Export PO / Contract Administration – i.e required notices, documents, procedures, etc.
- Update & Maintain Sales Report file. .
- Update & Maintain NDA’s.
- Review & Acknowledge incoming PO’s.
- Solicit quotations for outbound shipments from qualified logistics providers.
- Schedule outbound Domestic shipments under direction of Sales Personnel (LTL, FTL, Courier).
- Assist VP of Sales with Freight & Logistical Service Contracts.
- Schedule outbound Export shipments under direction of Sales Personnel (interact with Ocean Carriers.
- Freight Forwarders, Shipping Agents).
- Receive Training & Assist implementation of GHS required labeling, DOT required documentation
- Labeling & placarding (Other related training)
- Coordinate with 6K Additive Shipping Dept / Personnel.
- Assist VP of Sales to Track & Manage off site product inventory (warehouses, consignment, etc).
- Arrange inbound raw material shipments both for Alloy and Powders.
- Review and approve logistics invoices based off received quotes.
- Generate all necessary paperwork for all inbound and outbound shipments.
- College degree is a plus but not required.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Sales and Logistics functions, in a manufacturing related environment.
- Strong experience with MS Office; (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Experience with sales administration and customer service.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to cwashington@6Kinc.com for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to cwashington@6Kinc.com