6K Inc., a high-tech start-up focused on the production of materials for applications involving additive manufacturing, LED lighting and displays, lithium ion batteries and semiconductor polishing. We are actively seeking team members who would bring a strong work ethic and personal integrity to our dedicated fast paced dynamic environment.
6K’s UniMelt® plasma technology enables customers to tailor ceramic, metal or composite materials to their specifications to meet the requirements of advanced end-products.
We are seeking a motivated individual to establish and lead the Human Resources function in a fast-paced, dynamic, start up, additive manufacturing environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a quickly growing, dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be able to operate independently, be detail-oriented, and comfortable multi-tasking while seamlessly managing multiple competing priorities.
With the imminent launch of our 6K Energy, and our current 6K, Inc. and 6K, Additive divisions, this key position will join and support an exciting and fast-paced team focused on enabling customers to tailor ceramic, metal or composite materials to their specifications to meet the requirements of advanced end-products.
Employee Relations and Compensation
- Represent company culture initiatives through internal and external outreach and ensure employee and leadership alignment with company values and mission.
- Direct management and employee actions by developing, updating, and communicating HR policies, guidelines, and processes.
- Addresses employee relations issues and provides conflict resolution.
- Supports reporting needs for CEO to include reporting in to 6K, Inc. leadership team on HR trends and issues that impact business objectives.
- Ensure compliance and reporting with all applicable policies and employment law requirements.
- Develop, plan, and implement strategies and processes to ensure employees are compensated fairly.
- Manages the full recruitment process for 6K, Inc.
- Partner with internal recruiter, recruiting firms and hiring managers on recruiting priorities and oversees candidate outreach.
- Analyzes market data to make compensation and benefit recommendations to ensure we are an employer of choice in the market.
- Develops and recommends recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs; advises management on organizing, preparing, and implementing recruiting and retention strategies.
- Drafts and presents offer letters to prospective employees, process all onboarding related paperwork, and supports new employee orientation.
Learning & Development
- Oversees internal and external training program, ensuring a commitment to learning is part of the employee experience.
- Monitor employee professional/career development and succession planning.
- Coordinates the scheduling and logistics for all company trainings and hosts frequent all-staff meetings and trainings.
- Provide individual, departmental, and leadership coaching and education on areas such as company policies and benefits, reviews and performance, organizational change initiatives, and assorted HR trainings.
- Collects and analyzes feedback from the 6K, Inc. team and makes recommendations on program changes.
- Develops and administers a comprehensive annual performance review process.
- Leads the presentation of benefits orientations and related benefits training.
- Administers all benefits programs on behalf of the Company and ensures compliance with procedures, laws and regulations.
- Liaise with vendors and support teams to obtain cost-effective employee benefits, manages renewal decisions and forms, and monitors benefits environment for options aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 10 years progressive experience in a Human Resources role.
- HR certification preferred.
- Direct experience in a start-up environment preferred.
- Experience with setting up infrastructure to hire and support across distributed national locations.
- Demonstrate a passion for supporting others at all levels of a company, at times acting as a generalist while also having the ability to provide 1:1 high level coaching.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and empathetic communication skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaborate in a team setting.
- Focused attention to detail, execution of tasks, and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain multiple projects and seek assistance when priorities compete.
- Must be flexible, willing to take initiative, and highly collaborative.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, conferences/webinar attendance, maintaining networks, and participating in professional job function related organizations. (i.e. SHRM etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org