6K Inc, a high-tech start-up focused on the production of materials for applications involving additive manufacturing, LED lighting and displays, lithium ion batteries and semiconductor polishing. We are actively seeking team members who would bring a strong work ethic and personal integrity to our dedicated fast paced dynamic environment.
In this role, 6K Inc. is searching for a talented Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst with extensive hands-on experience handling and managing financials within a high performing start-up environment. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will report directly into the Vice President, Finance and Operations and will work with a solid team of highly intelligent scientists, engineers and business people. It is expected that this person will have a breadth of financial experience from within both the start-up, manufacturing sector and from within larger more established company environments to draw from.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor within an exciting and dynamic, pre-IPO, start-up company – poised for success and making ground-breaking improvements within the worlds of additive manufacturing and battery materials.
Support 6K Inc.’s financial reporting process working with the accounting team on month/quarter-end closes
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages for all assigned divisions which could include 6K, Inc., 6K Additive and 6K Energy.
- Consolidate financial reporting for 6K, Inc.
- Perform budget vs. actual variance analysis at the consolidated, entity and department levels
- Lead annual budget development process and reforecasting throughout the year for all entities
- Working directly with department heads regarding financial nuances of their particular area
- Preparation of financial reporting for Board of Directors meetings
- Complete quarterly financial reporting package to investors
- M & A analysis on an ad hoc basis
- BS minimum, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of broad finance/accounting experience within a start-up environment
- Previous experience within both a start-up as well and an established public company will be preferred
- Experience owning financial modeling within a start-up, high technology, manufacturing and/or biotech environment
- Experience with QuickBooks is required. Experience with NetSuite or Sage is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to careers@6Kinc.com