6K Inc, a high-tech start-up focused on the production of materials for applications involving additive manufacturing, LED lighting and displays, lithium ion batteries and semiconductor polishing. We are actively seeking team members who would bring a strong work ethic and personal integrity to our dedicated fast paced dynamic environment.
6K is searching for a Senior Process Engineer with extensive hands on experience in both process and equipment development environments. With a solid understanding and appreciation for process/hardware interactions and the impact equipment configuration has on process outcomes, the ideal candidate has the potential to dramatically improve 6K’s production capabilities. The ability to work independently in complex situations with a demonstrated track record of quickly learning new processes, equipment and integration schemes is expected.
- Ownership of plasma production equipment unit at all levels ensuring optimum processing
- Contribute to defining experiment parameters. Use statistical analysis to perform design of experiments
- Develop, plan and execute process engineering for production of broad range of materials
- Collecting and analyzing data. Generating reports to communicate results
- Operationally focused on improving processes and product quality, yields, cost and performance
- Facilitate product development from research to manufacture
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or Material Science
- 2-4 years of experience working on process specifications for product development
- 2-4 years of experience in materials development preferably with high temperature materials and or metals.
- Understanding of utilization of machine vison and automation as process monitoring tools
- Extensive Statistical Process Control and Design of Experiments background assumed
- Knowledge of plasma, microwave and thermal processing related to materials processing desirable
Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to cwashington@6KInc.com for immediate consideration
No third party contacts please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org