6K Energy, is a high-tech start-up focused on the production of novel materials for lithium-ion batteries using high-efficiency plasma technology. We are actively seeking team members who bring a strong work ethic and personal integrity to our dedicated fast paced dynamic environment.
6K Energy is searching for a Program Manager to join our high performing team of scientists and engineers. Applicants should have strong program/project management, troubleshooting and technical skills.
The successful applicant will further be adaptable, possessing present yet dynamic energies, gravitas, and the ability to tactfully drive results while leading by example. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an exciting, dynamic and groundbreaking company, poised for success in today’s energy storage world.
- Support and enforce company goals, objectives, policies, procedures and good documentation practices
- Establish opportunities for mistake-proofing through the use of Six Sigma, Kanban and/or Kaizen principles
- Champion prototype, pilot and commercial productization of new products, product changes and enhancements in coordination with internal product development, production, supply chain and quality assurance resources
- Communicate project status, schedules progress and key project metrics through scorecard presentations, action items, meeting minutes and production readiness reviews with core team and senior management
- Assist with planning the production transfer effort, estimating required timing, risks, resources and budgets which are consistent with corporate objectives
- Assist in creating the production strategy, with input from stakeholders, and the project core team to ensure timely completion in line with phase gate reviews
- Partner with the entire product development staff to ensure that products under development are designed for assembly, test, and inspection by application of best practices using applicable and appropriate checklists to verify.
- S. in Engineering, Masters Degree preferred
- PMP certification is highly desirable
- 5- 15 years of experience in program management, leading cross functional teams in bringing new power related products to market
- Ability and experience concurrently managing multiple projects or programs
- Six Sigma certification and/or Kaizen, Kanban experience is required
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, as needed, for company business.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
6K, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to cwashington@6Kinc.com