6K, a high tech start-up focused on the production of materials for applications involving additive manufacturing, lithium-ion batteries, LED lighting, displays, and coatings for turbine blades. We are actively seeking team members who bring a strong work ethic and personal integrity to our dedicated fast paced dynamic environment.
6K is searching for a Sales & Marketing Intern with demonstrated sense of industry analytics as well as marketing standards. We are searching for a person with a broad background that can focus on both aspects of customer interactions – sales research and data collection in addition to outreach marketing techniques.
This is an essential role in support of two key executives – Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Marketing Officer.
An extremely active department focused on efforts leading up to a worldwide product launch, conference exhibitions, and an anticipated emphasis on new customer outreach.
The individual in this position is expected to already possess a broad range of skills and will gain meaningful industry experience through the exposure to a variety of facets of the sales & marketing process.
• Development and extension of salesforce.com for lead and opportunity captures
• Market research projects for Additive Manufacturing, Battery Materials and others
• Product launch material creation and vital customer support
• Website maintenance and development
• Social media outreach
• Upper level student working towards BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related major
• Analytical mindset with the eagerness to gather and interpret reports
• Flare for design aspects, creatively valuing messaging and visual object placement
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and through written documents essential
• Previous Internship experience helpful
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress helpful
6K located North of Boston is commercializing a proprietary plasma-based materials processing technology for the production of premium materials.
6K is the only company in the world commercializing microwave-coupled plasma capable of extremely high efficiency, high process yields, and quality materials.
To apply for this job email your details to Jlee@6kinc.com