6K Additive, a division of 6K, Inc utilizes a proprietary process to convert fine and ultrafine scrap into valuable titanium alloying additions that are sold into the aluminum industry as a grain refiner.
6K Additive is also developing a revolutionary process using 6K’s UniMelt™ technology to convert these fines, into spherical powders for the additive manufacturing industry. 6K’s UniMelt™ plasma technology enables customers to tailor ceramic, metal, or composite materials to their specifications, to meet the requirements of advanced end-products.
We are searching for a Senior Accountant to support our growing company. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will support and report directly into the Chief Financial Officer and will work with a solid team of highly intelligent people. It is expected that this person will have the ability to adapt as we grow and should bring a breadth of financial experience from within the start-up, manufacturing sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor within an exciting and dynamic, pre-IPO, startup company– poised for success and making ground – breaking improvements within the world of additive manufacturing!
- Oversee AR/AP functions and related cash application and disbursement activities
- Ownership of payroll function and related benefits and tax processing
- Ensure accuracy of packing supplies inventory
- Perform monthly accounting close activities
- Operationally focused on improving office and finance policies and procedures
- Responsible for internal controls and procedures
- Oversee certain office services
- BS in accounting or business field
- 3-5 years of broad finance/accounting experience
- Experience working financial reporting within a start-up, high technology, manufacturing and/or biotech environment
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong experience with MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com