6K Additive, a division of 6K, Inc.,- located in Burgettstown, PA utilizes a proprietary process to convert scrap streams into valuable Additive Manufacturing metal powders.
6K’s UniMelt™ plasma technology enables customers to tailor powders to their specifications, in order to meet the requirements of advanced end-products.
Our company is looking for a seasoned West Coast Sales Manager with experience from within the metal powder manufacturing industries.
The position can be remote and will report directly into the 6K Additive, Vice President of Powder Sales.
- Leverages existing relationships and industry knowledge base, to develop & build 6K Additive’s metal powder sales;
- Through established metrics by the Vice President of Sales, develop and execute sales and business development strategy to help the company move to the next level;
- Sells 6K Additive’s product lines and assists other sales representatives with closing sales as necessary;
- Ensures that sales personnel are properly trained and that their skills are continually being advanced;
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action plans;
- Drive sales forecast accuracy and funnel growth;
- Report the Point of Sale (POS) data and analyzes the data to find ways to continually improve the go to market strategy;
Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors;
- Acquires and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of all assigned product lines by attending in-house technical training courses;
- Attends sales meetings and trade shows and reads industry publications to gain knowledge of competitors’ product strengths and weaknesses;
- Participates in technical/professional organizations or networking groups, attends trade shows and/or conferences to obtain leads;
- Prepares sales presentations to explain 6K Additive capabilities;
- Demonstrates products to potential customers;
- Analyze bid requests and specifications for major contracts/projects;
- Follow up on quotations;
- Ensured that region achieves sales at or above target levels.
- Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering preferred
- Five (5) plus years of experience in a sales leadership role, within the metal powder sales space;
- Deep, relevant, metal powder sales industry experience, contacts and knowledge of the market;
- Proven experience in a sales role within the metal powder industry, with a track record and reputation for success;
- Customer focused attitude, with the ability to translate technical product information into strong customer value propositions;
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial budgeting processes;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time and project management skills required;
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision;
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Suite and CRM software.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
6K Additive is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com