6K Inc. is a high-tech start-up focused on the sustainable production of advanced materials.
The UniMelt® is our groundbreaking microwave plasma technology platform driving our two divisions: 6K Energy and 6K Additive. Our energy division focuses on the production of sustainable and domestically produced battery materials used in electric vehicles and grid storage, while our additive division specializes in sustainably sourced AM metal powder production and reclamation.
Our technology is transforming engineered materials into revolutionary products that advance industries across additive manufacturing, renewable energy, aerospace, consumer electronics, and more.
We are actively seeking team members who would bring a strong work ethic and personal integrity to our fast-paced, dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to challenge the boundaries of traditional manufacturing.
We have an immediate opening for an Analytical Laboratory Technician to join our battery materials and characterization team. In this position, you will be working in a high-volume laboratory environment alongside engineers and scientists, conducting a wide range of material characterization tests on lithium-ion battery materials in support of development and scaleup activities.
- Perform sample preparation for ICP-OES and Autotitration
- Conduct powder characterization testing such as PSD or Tap Density
- Accurately record and report results of analytical tests
- Maintain a clean and organized lab environment by following all onsite safety and 5S protocols
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience working in an analytical or wet lab setting
- Experience with handling hazardous materials
- Able to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org